BAR Code Of Practice
We promise that we will act fairly and reasonably in all our dealings with you and uphold all the standards contained in the code. Our commitments are as follows:
- We will make sure that our advertising and promotional literature is clear and not misleading
- We will give you a clear description, price and timetable for the work to be carried out
- We will offer insurance or other protection options
- We will explain clearly our liability for loss or damage, the time limit for making claims and cancellation postpoment rights and charges
- We will provide staffs that are courteous, competent and committed to providing a high standard of service
- We will deal quickly and sympathetically with things that go wrong
- We will publicise this code, have copies freely available and make sure our staff are trained and put it into practice
When you are moving home, hiring a removal firm that is a member of the British Association of Removers (BAR) will give you peace of mind during one of life's most stressful times.
Moray Firth Removers are a member of the BAR. We subscribe to the BAR Code of Practice designed to help maintain the highest standards of service and to protect customers interest. We also abide by the BAR Terms and Conditions.
You can check that any removal company you are thinking of using is a member of the BAR, visit the website or call 01923 699480.
What Is The Code Of Practice?
The British Association of Removers Code of Practice is the only code in the moving industry that is approved and monitored by the Office of Fair Trading under its Consumer Codes Approval Scheme.
So if you are looking for a removals and storage company which upholds the British Association of Removers code of practice, contact Moray Firth Removers on 01667 459679